Share

Sunday 19 February 2012

Grim's Poetry Collection

I recently Thought, i've written a lot of poems and i have never gotten around to making a full collection of my work so i decided on compiling this list of all the poems i have ever written and posted on my blog, for anyone who wishes to read my work.

this was a labour of love, started years ago when i first came across some burning ashes and they fueled the pyre of my literary ambitions.

i never believed it could be possible to become a writer, but now people tell me that i am one, and i dont think i can argue becuase i feel like one, i have the wild hair and everything to prove it.

Without Further Ado find below the poems that i have ever written in chronological order.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

i want to make you a mirror,
your words will reflect what i mean
will you leave me a comment
and let me know how i look ?

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More